Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University M.B.A Admissions 2013
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, School of Petroleum Management invites application for admission to 2 year full time M.B.AProgramme for the academic session 2013.
(Energy and Infrastructure)
Introducing New M.B.A.
(Marketing, Finance, Operations, HRM)
- Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2012 conducted by IIMs are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the SPM by dividing earned CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
- A candidate appearing for the final year examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply.
Admissions based on CAT- 2012 score and performance in GDand PI, work experience and academic records.
Availability of MBA Admission Forms on www.spm.pdpu.ac.inis 26th Nov. 2012
The last date of receiving the application form for theMBA Admission is 8th March 2013.
For more details please visit - www.spm.pdpu.ac.in